The holiday season in my living room by day :)























Oto mój salon obecnie (w innych wersjach zobacz tutajtutaj)
Pojawiły się w nim akcenty świąteczne, mamy już w końcu grudzień.  
Nie są one zbyt nachalne (ostatnio stałam się w tej kwestii minimalistką).
Myślę, że choinka daje ten efekt "wow".
Gdy już się pojawi, wtedy podzielę się z Wami tym, jak mój salon wygląda wieczorem w blasku światełek choinkowych i świec :) A wasze salony już w świątecznym nastroju?

That's my living room now (other versions here and here).
There are some holiday decorations, it's december right?
They're not too big (lately, I've become a minimalist when it goes to decor).
I think the Christmas tree makes the wow effect.
As soons as we put it, I'll show you how adorable the room looks lit by the lights and candles :)
Are your living rooms already decorated?

Comments