A little spring inspiration

Czy miałyście kiedyś sytuację, w której wstydziłyście się za swoje dłonie
(która nie miała?!!!) 
No tak, lakier odrapany lub jego brak, a paznokcie...


Jednak nadchodzi wiosna, nowy sezon, a wraz z nim nowe postanowienia.
Dlatego na wieczór mała inspiracja :)

Have you ever experienced a situation when you were ashamed of your hands (who hasn't?!!!)
 Scratched nail polish or lack of it, and the nails ...
Well, there's a new season ahead of us and some new resolutions to make. 
so a little inspiration for the evening :)




Mam obsesję kupowania biżuterii, bardzo ją lubię, jednak na co dzień, oprócz obrączki i pierścionka zaręczynowego na prawej ręce, na lewej noszę dwa pierścionki od mojego męża :) 
lubię delikatną biżuterię.

I'm obsessed with buying jewelry, I like it a lot, but on workdays, except for my wedding and my engagement rings on my right hand, I wear two rings from my hubby on my left hand. 
I like delicate jewelry.


To moja wersja srebrna. Zegarek noszę codziennie, chyba jestem jego więźniem ;) 
ale bardzo go lubię.

Zadbane dłonie powinny być naszym atrybutem, wtedy czujemy się pewniejsze siebie
 i nie musimy chować rąk w kieszeniach ;)

This is my silver version. I wear my watch every day, I think I've become its prisoner ;) 
but I like my watch a lot.

Beautiful hands should be our attribute, they raise our confidence and we don't have to 
keep our hands in the pockets ;)

Comments

Post a Comment